Best Wood Moisture Meters For Woodworking-Tavool Wood Moisture Meters
Moisture meters are one of the essential tools for woodworking.
Moisture meters can test the moisture content of many different types of material, including drywall, paneling, and wood studs.
Furniture makers and other woodworkers use the meters frequently to ensure they’re working with a quality product, and flooring contractors use the meters to determine ideal moisture conditions when installing a laminate or wood floor over a concrete slab or subfloor.
For home and building inspectors, a moisture meter is a necessary tool in their arsenal for verifying the condition of a home. Similarly, you can use a moisture meter to make sure that your home is moisture-free, or ensure the quality of material during DIY projects. A moisture meter can help you decide if you have too much moisture or need a humidifier.
The products below represent some of the best Tavool moisture meters for DIYers based on accuracy, ease of use, and they can help ensure your project result the way you want them to turn out.
1.Wood Moisture Meter-MT270
MT270 (Sliver): https://bit.ly/3ekGhIr
- 【ACCURATE & QUICK MEASURING】- FIND HIDDEN WATER LEAKS IN WALLS AND SURFACES. Designed with 2 high precision pins, penetrate into the test surface and quickly know the moisture level in your walls,give you an estimate of the potential for moisture growth throughout your home.Tavool moisture meter for wood is the best way to identify the location of moisture buildup.NOTE:the Botanical name of RED OAK and WHITE OAK on the user manual list is “Quercus spp”, please switch to MODE “A” when testing!
- 【PROFESSIONAL DEVICE FOR WOOD MEASURING】- 8 CALIBRATION SCALES, FIND OUT THE %MC OF MANY DIFFERENT WOOD TYPES. Our wood moisture detector sensor is a great tool for manufacturers, flooring installers, inspectors, and lumber suppliers to quickly and easily scan the %MC (Moisture Content) in their wood products.You can quickly know the %MC is Low (5-12%), Medium (12-17%) or High (17-60%). Easily check %MC before purchasing or using expensive lumber and hardwoods and avoid cracks, splits, warping.
- 【USER FRIENDLY, SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND】- EASY TO USE,BIG LED DISPLAY with BACKLIT, HOLD FUNCTION. Our Digital Moisture Detector designed with Large easy-to-read Backlit LED screen, and Hold key freezes readings.Moreover, it features Memory function,Max/Min moisture measurement,Temperature in C/F display and Automatic Power-off in 10 minutes without operation. This MULTI-FUNTIONAL moisture tester has sturdy, hand-friendly shape and rubber side grips let you take multiple measurements in comfort.
- 【TWO MEASURING MODE】- DESIGNED WITH WOOD and BUILDING MATERIAL TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS. Tavool moisture meter tester is ideal to use in WOODWORKING, BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, AGRICULTURE RESTORATION and floor-laying.The moisture contents of wood products such as hardwood flooring, cabinets, furniture, lumber, slats, beams, plywood, paneling, conglomerates, window frames, forestry wood, rolled products, building materials and more can be measured. A MUST HAVE DEVICE TO MAKE YOUR WORK EAISER.
- 【WHY CHOOSE TAVOOL MOISTURE METER】-Features LED display, wide measuring range(Wood: 6%-60%, Building materials: 0-40%), strong stainless steel pins, automatic shutdown function(10minutes) hold on function, Lightweight and easy carrying. By using Tavool mositure meter for working, professionals can ensure that they have consistent results!
2. Upgraded Wood Moisture Meter-MT1904
- ✔ACCURATE AND QUICK MEASUREMENT - Do you know why you need a moisture meter? Moisture meter for wood could help find hidden water,mold and leaks in walls and surfaces, detect the moisture content of firewood during winter. Tavool upgraded wood moisture meter with 2 highly precision and sensitive metal pins test the moisture level of the wood when you penetrate the pins into the surface of wood, and locate the location of moisture buildup quickly and accurately. FIRST STEP IN MOLD PREVENTION!!
- ✔TWO MEASUREMENT MODES WITH 8 CALIBRATION SCALES - This moisture meter for firewood designed with WOOD and BUILDING modes could meet your any needs. Our wood moisture detector is a great tool for manufacturers, flooring installers, inspectors, and lumber suppliers to quickly and easily scan the %MC (Moisture Content) in their wood products. You can quickly know the %MC is Low (5-12%), Medium (12-17%) or High (17-60%). Its 8 calibration scales(A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,) could test all kinds of woods.
- ✔BUILDING MODE ON PLASTER WALL GIVES YOU A SPECIFIC AND ACCUATE RESULT - Different from other types of moisture meter,ours take advanced technology to provide you a accurate and specific value when using on plaster wall directly, it is more clear to know the situation of your home. Meanwhile, it will save you valuable time after using this convenient tool to solve your moisture question in your home. In a word, more quicker and accurate to find the questions , more money and time would be saved.
- ✔DESIGNED WITH HIGH-MID-LOW MOISTURE CONTENT ALERTS - Still worried about the moisture level when you test the wood or building material? Choose this mold detector, its HIGH-MID-LOW MOISTURE CONTENT ALERTS would tell you whether moisture of the material is high or low directly, and the color indicators with green (dry), yellow (moderate) and red (high) indicators typically identify where on the scale of %MC the readings occur,so this wood moisture meter would be more convenient for your jobs
- ✔TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION FUNCTION, EASY TO USE - Are you still worried about the inaccurate measurement results in a complex environment? This digital moisture meter with TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION FUNCTION could work in a certain temperature environment, ensure the accurate result, while will not affect the measurement data because of the change in ambient temperature. In addition, this moisture tester with hand-friendly shape and rubber side grips let you take multiple measurements in comfort
With the help of an accurate, easy-to-use, professional wood moisture meter, the moisture contents of wood products such as hardwood flooring, cabinets, furniture, lumber, slats, beams, plywood, paneling, conglomerates, window frames, forestry wood, rolled products, building materials and more can be measured. Choose Tavool moisture meter for wood, it would make your jobs more conveniently and easily.